Moving straps are a lifesaver when it comes to shifting your house. Spending a lot of money and time on reputed movers can be avoided with the help of moving straps. Moving straps come with two options-shoulders and forearm making it comfortable while moving bigger furniture. Before deciding on moving the objects on your own, you need to read the instructions provided along with the moving straps not just for easy usage but also to avoid any sort of injuries.
The first thing that should be kept in mind before starting to use moving straps is to make the way clear for easy movement. Stay comfortable during your shifting; do not wear loose end dresses which increase the chances of tripping, use comfortable shoes for carrying of heavy objects. Last but not least, make sure the object fits through the door before starting to move the object and stairs can make it even more challenging.
Here are a few steps by which using a moving strap can be made easier for everyone:
- The first step involves the straps to be placed around your forearm or chest or shoulder whichever is comfortable to you. This needs to be done with the help of another person and they need to do the same thing of placing the straps around their shoulders too
- Move the strap below the furniture and position it. Make it firm and before moving the object, make sure it is comfortable in the position. The long strap goes beneath the furniture for lifting with ease
- Once the strap fits perfectly beneath the furniture, make sure the straps are comfortable around you. Once everything looks fine, coordinate with your partner. Make them comfortable too and start moving the object by taking small steps
- Never rush while lifting heavy objects. Take a few breaks and coordinate with the partner for easy shifting. Never bend down as if makes the shifting process difficult and can result in back pain
- The length of the strap around your arm or the furniture can be adjusted until the position of lifting the object is made comfortable
- Small easy steps can make the shifting process easier but two people need to keep up with each other. Never rush while moving the object as if can cause injuries and use your legs to lift the object. Make yourself comfortable before moving the object as the process may end up being a terrible experience
- Bend down to place the object down and remove the buckles off the furniture and your arm after moving
Moving straps come in handy during shifting objects and is easily available in markets or online. For people who are on constant switching of houses for career prospects, should need a moving strap.